Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
If you're unable to connect, use these steps to troubleshoot:
- Double-check that the wireless card is enabled.
- Make sure you connect to MyResNet, and not some other network.
- If the webpage doesn't load, check your DNS settings; they should be set to "Obtain DNS server address automatically".
Connecting to Wi-Fi at Lyon College
Follow these easy steps to connect and log in.
- If you are a student, choose: MyResNet Be sure you have created an account and registered all your devices with MyResNet.
- If you are a visitor, choose guest and simply enter your email address. You cannot access the library's databases as a guest!
- If you are faculty or staff, choose Lyon FS or (Lyon Domain Wireless)
- After it is connected, open your favorite internet browser. You will be redirected to a login page.
- If prompted, use your Lyon College username and password to login.
Library Hours 2021
Sunday 4 p.m. to Midnight
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. to Midnight
Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Ask The Librarian
How Do I Login?
When off-campus, Lyon College faculty, staff, and students please use your Lyon user ID of: email@example.com and your password to login. You no longer have to use RDS to log in. Find your browser, your web page, your database, search the database, and when the authentication screen pops up, use your student ID and password. You only have to do this once a session.
Community members who have purchased a card can use the databases in the library building but not remotely.
Having issues logging in? Clear your cache (CTRL + SHIFT + DEL) and try again.
If you have problems accessing the databases please call Lyon support at: 870-307-7555 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2300 HIGHLAND ROAD • BATESVILLE, ARKANSAS 72501 • PHONE: (870-307-7205) • FAX: (870) 307-7279